Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20943 Discussions

intel arc A750 black screen with an underscore after driver install

ayon_chowdhury
Beginner
my mother board is msi B450M pro 2 and my resizable bar is on and my first driver was ok but when i upgraded the driver from the Intel website it also updated the driver but when it restart it gives a black screen with a underscore in left corner.
my monitor is 720p so in that that monitor it's not showing display it just freezed no input is happening but when i tried in a 100hz 1080p monitor it worked like normally so is it the gpu problem or the gpu driver is not supported to 720p?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ayon_chowdhury,

Thank you for posting in the Intel Communities. We would be more than glad to assist you regarding the black screen problem after updating the driver

In order to better assist you, we would like to ask you for more details about the issue. Please provide us with the following:

• You mentioned that the video card is an Intel Arc A750, however, we would like to know the card manufacturer, is it a Limited Edition card?
  • Which video output are you using? Is the issue present if you use a different video output?
  • Are you using any type of adapters?
  • What Operating System and build are you using?
  • Which driver version did you installed when the issue started?
  • Is there any image in the BIOS menu?

Best regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ayon_chowdhury,

We are checking on your thread to know if you have been able to gather the information we have requested in our previous post. Note that the information will help us to better look into this matter.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ayon_chowdhury,

Since we have not heard back from you, we will proceed to close the case. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos