Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

intel graphic driver and right-click menu!

aweep
Novice

helllllllo every bodey.

i have Strange problem! exactly after i installed the intel graphic driver, when i right-click on the desktop, that menu(right-clik menu) showed with 4sec delay! if i remove graphic driver, right-click menu working well and doesn't have delay! by the way. this problem just for dektop and the other place(like in the folder or drive) right click menu working without delay... plz help me. this issue very angry me!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DArce
Valued Contributor III

This has been already reported on this existing tread:

Please refer to this topic for any updates and troubleshooting on this.

0 Kudos
aweep
Novice

thank u men! but it isn't helpful !

help me plz
0 Kudos
DArce
Valued Contributor III

As soon as we have an update we will let you know, please post any new comments in the other thread indicated.

0 Kudos
aweep
Novice

hey men! i solve my problem of a difficult way! i go to this address in registry : HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers

and delete this folder and value "igfxcui" and after this my right click menu worked very well !

now i have question. is this action isn't harmful for my computer or my operating system?

0 Kudos
NScho2
Novice

I have a new i5 6400T hp envy 24 AIO, balistix ram, evo 850 ssd, had the same lag when right clicking.. Deleted that key as well as igfxDTCM under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers and the lag is gone, as well as the quick link to the context menus that I never use anyway...

0 Kudos
Ricardo_G_Intel1
Employee

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your feedback.

0 Kudos