Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

intel graphics driver

Yoyoisback
Beginner

back in april my intel graphics driver stopped working completely and every time i try to download the driver it now suddenly says "this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software. i have factory restarted my computer to try and fix the problem but it didn't work. i have tried fixing it in my registry but that also didn't work.

so if anyone can give me any advice on how to fix this problem it will be really helpful.

thank you

0 Kudos
5 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

In order to get better information about your system, please download the Intel System Support Utility (SSU). Run the SSU scan and save the results. The .txt file with the results please attach to your post.

Leon

Yoyoisback
Beginner

it does not let me send a .txt file it says it is not supported

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

So archive this txt file into zip file.  But this is strange that you can't attach txt file (I'm attaching an example)

Leon

Yoyoisback
Beginner

there is my ssu file

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

1. You have computer with Asus PRIME B460-PLUS motherboard. You have outdated BIOS Version 0602, Dated Apr 21, 2020. Since this release, 5 newer version have been released. The latest version 1605 dated May 11, 2021, can be downloaded from this page. Read the User Manual to see how to update your BIOS.  In my opinion, BIOS update will not affect your ability to install Graphics Driver, however it is good practice to keep BIOS updated.

2. You are asking how to install Intel Graphics Driver, but I can see that you have installed Intel Graphics Driver Version:"27.20.100.9466". In addition to the Intel Integrated GPU, in your computer NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Graphics Adapter has been installed  . In most cases the Intel Integrated GPU is disabled in BIOS when Discrete Graphics Adapter is installed. So, if you really need both - the Intel Integrated GPU and the NVIDIA Adapter, you need to enter you BIOS settings and reenable the Integrated Graphics.  I can't help how in BIOS you may enable the Intel Graphics, since I don't know the Bios. You should ask for help in Asus support.

Leon