Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20784 Discussions

issues with a750 blue screen

rajrahman
Novice

I am currently using 12400f and a750 after Playing a game my pc freezes and monitor goes black then takes me to blue screen of death using latest drivers.thank you

Labels (1)
6 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello rajrahman,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. I am sorry to hear that you are having Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) issues with your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics, I will be happy to help you.  

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions: 

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
rajrahman
Novice

this happens after exiting the game and my screen suddenly freezes then appears BSOD

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello rajrahman,

Thank you for your response, it has been very helpful.

Remember to provide the information requested in the previous post, this is for me to have a better understanding of the issue and system hardware, and start with the troubleshooting. Just to remind you, find below the information requested:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello rajrahman,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos
rajrahman
Novice

i just did a clean install using DDU AND that solved the issue

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello rajrahman,

Happy to hear that the issue is fixed, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos