Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance and optimization
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
16844 Discussions

lag during gaming

deveshjs
Beginner

While playing Valorant , the game freezes frequently and the GPU (INTEL UHD 630) usage drops to 1% and the power usage is very high. Due to this I am not able to play the game.

I hope this problem can be solved.   

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello deveshjs, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

So we can have more information from your system, please provide the following: 

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report generated:  

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   
  • Use the option under the reply window to attach the report to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).  

2. Provide the Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers, follow this link

3. Was this game playable before? If yes, do you remember making any changes before the issue started?  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello deveshjs,  

I can see that you have another thread about the same behavior with more details here: https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/lag-during-gaming/m-p/1230476#M91744  

In order to avoid duplication of efforts, we will close this inquiry and the support will continue via the thread mentioned above. 

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician