Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

lag during gaming

deveshjs
Beginner

While playing Valorant , the game freezes frequently and the GPU (INTEL UHD 630) usage drops to 1% and the power usage is very high. Due to this I am not able to play the game.

I hope this problem can be solved.   

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello deveshjs, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

So we can have more information from your system, please provide the following: 

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report generated:  

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   
  • Use the option under the reply window to attach the report to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).  

2. Provide the Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers, follow this link

3. Was this game playable before? If yes, do you remember making any changes before the issue started?  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello deveshjs,  

I can see that you have another thread about the same behavior with more details here: https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/lag-during-gaming/m-p/1230476#M91744  

In order to avoid duplication of efforts, we will close this inquiry and the support will continue via the thread mentioned above. 

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos