Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

my intel hd graphics control panel is not open it show only initializing for some time and tken disappear. I can reinstall the software but nothing is happens

smeen2
Beginner

I'm using a dell laptop of Intel core i5 7th generation and use windows 10 pro

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello smeen2, Thank you for joining this Intel Community. To address this issue, please check the following information: 1. Are you running the driver version: DCH 25.20.100.6448? 2. Check Windows* updates – scan and apply all of them. 3. If your laptop has discrete graphics, try disabling for testing purposes. Then, try launching the Intel® Graphics Control Panel. 4. Run the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the report to this thread. 1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello smeen2, Were you able to review the steps provided on this thread? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello smeen2, If you have any further questions, we will be glad to help you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos