Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

my pc is custom build by asrock h61 vg4 with intel i3 3220 processor and when i upgrade the standard vga adapter to intel hd graphics it shows the blank screen without cursor please help me to fix this

dkuma36
Beginner

0 Kudos
14 Replies
dkuma36
Beginner

i tried every thing ,installing new windows 7 ultimate,clear harddisk,but no use

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello dkuma36, Thank you for joining this Intel Community. A. First, we would like to take a look at your system configuration. Please run the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the report to this thread. 1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. B. How are you trying to update the graphics driver? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
dkuma36
Beginner

here is my system details and please help me to fix this issue

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello dkuma36, Thank you for your response. We recommend installing the driver provided by your system manufacturer first. H61M-VG4 https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/H61M-VG4/index.asp#Download NOTE: This link is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there. If the issue persists, you can try installing the latest generic driver for Intel® HD Graphics 2500. For Intel® HD Graphics 2500 Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33] Version: 15.33.47.5059 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28164/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-?product=81501 We supply generic versions of graphics drivers for general purposes. Computer manufacturers can change the features, incorporate customizations, or make other changes to the graphics driver software or software packaging. To avoid potential installation incompatibilities, we recommend that you first check with your computer manufacturer and use the driver software provided. Steps: 1 - Unzip the file to a designated location or folder. 2 - Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager. 3 - Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control. 4 - Expand the Display adapters section. 5 - Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software. 6 - Click "Browse my computer for driver software". 7 - Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer". 8 - Click "Have Disk". 9 - Click "Browse". 10 - Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called "Graphics". 11 - Select the file called "igdlh64" or "igdlh". 12 - Click Open, then click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed. 13 - Reboot your computer Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello dkuma36, Were you able to review the information posted on this thread? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
dkuma36
Beginner

still my issue is not fixed and i m experiencing terrible graphics experience in strandard vga adapter

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello dkuma36, Besides the blank screen described at the beginning, do you receive any error message? If so, please attach a picture showing this error. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello dkuma36, Are you receiving error messages after updating the driver? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
dkuma36
Beginner

There is no error appeared but when i update my display driver strandard vga to intel hd graphics driver ,it installed correctly and asked me to restart ,It shows black screen after restarting.please help to fix this

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello dkuma36, If you have any further questions, we will be happy to help you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello dkuma36, If you are still receiving error messages after installing the graphics driver customized for your system, then we recommend contacting your motherboard manufacturer for warranty options and support. Keep in mind that the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter is built into Windows*. To obtain other features including faster performance, smoother video playback, and additional graphics features, you may need to install the graphics driver for your card. To rule out a hardware issue, you can also test another processor if possible. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
dkuma36
Beginner

There is no error is poping up.It installed correctly but shows black screen after restart and cpu not responds

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello dkuma36, If the behavior reported on this thread occurs after installing the graphics driver customized for your system as well, then there may be a hardware issue to address. We recommend you to contact your system manufacturer for warranty options and support. In addition, you can test another processor compatible with your system to rule out a hardware issue. You can also test your processor into another motherboard and see if you can update the graphics driver. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
dkuma36
Beginner

Thank you for your answers,I think it must be hardware issue

0 Kudos