Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

my profiles

mamaherrera
Beginner

I hope this is the right place to put this thread but my issue is the following: I set up time profiles for my computer screen brightness/color to change, and the three profiles are set, but they no longer work. They don't automatically change with the time.  Hope someone can help me.  THanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

0 Kudos
mamaherrera
Beginner

Here is my report.  Hope you can make more sense of it than me. I hope you can help me out so that my profiles automatically change with the times I have down. Thanks

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello mamaherrera

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We noticed that you have an internal support case regarding the same issue. Since only one case is allowed per issue and in order to avoid duplication of efforts, we will proceed to close this thread and the assistance will continue through the internal support case. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos