Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

please help for installing graphics driver for my newly bought NUC8i5beh model . it says installation package is not supported by this processor type.

kkuma22
Beginner

0 Kudos
11 Replies
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

first try to update the bios , before updating bios , contact customer care by phonecall

here is the website to download BIOS firmware for your model

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28394/BIOS-Update-BECFL357-86A-?product=126148

try this version driver 24.20.100.6286 , its from intel website , below is the download page

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28233/Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-for-Intel-NUC?product=126148

after downloads, completely uninstall previous old versions by using revo uninstaller software , and then restart the windows , then do clean install graphics driver .

0 Kudos
kkuma22
Beginner

Tried already it is not helping.​

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

What version of the BIOS and what version of Windows 10 do you have installed?

0 Kudos
kkuma22
Beginner

Bios latest version I remember it is 0056 something which is the latest one and it is windows 10 home 64 bit version.​while installing the driver it says SW is not compatible with current processor!.

0 Kudos
kkuma22
Beginner

There is no issue while installation for bios.it went smoothly.

Only thing I did not tried is ​i did not updated the windows 10as it is used without entering the keys.is it cos of that Iam not able to install the graphics driver?

0 Kudos
kkuma22
Beginner

Initially I tried with windows 8 but none of the drivers are ​supporting to windows 8 even WiFi is not supporting so changed back to win 10 pro 64bit and again graphics drivers and audio driver is not getting installed so tried with windows home 64 bit version .same error is appearing software is not compatible with current processor type.i don't understand what am I missing here.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

By version, I mean what build? 1809? 1804? 1709? What?

0 Kudos
kkuma22
Beginner
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Well that's your problem. The driver has been modified to work with the latest versions of Windows 10 and doesn't work with Windows 10 versions this old. Upgrade to RS4 (17134) or the latest RS5 (17763).

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
kkuma22
Beginner

Thanks for pointing out.

Already started downloading the latest version windows .

Let me see how it goes.​

0 Kudos
kkuma22
Beginner

Yes.

Thanks once again.

Downloaded latest ​windows 10 with same pc .​Performed clean installation from scratch .Now it is accepting the drivers.

No pending drivers.

Issue resolved. ​

0 Kudos