Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

please make a driver for bfme 2

ΣΒραν
Beginner

Hello

for the past 4 days i am trying to install the bfme 2 ( if anyones know) but for some apperent reason my graphics card rufuses to play it after a lot of searching and diggin in the net i found that i need to update the driver i used the tool of intel ( apperently not worked) the same error that a lot of people get and i try it manually to no avail and i was wondering if someone or somehow knows a way to update the driver

OS WINDOWS 7 64BIT

HD GRAPHICS 4400

CORE I 3 4TH 3.2 GHZ

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You can find the latest driver here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28163/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40- Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.40]

Doc

0 Kudos
ΣΒραν
Beginner

hello thank you for your quick response

i download the latest drive from the same website of the link in your answer but the game didnt play tried to play it with oldest drivers but no avail and i am bit to a dead end

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello steliosvranikos,

We would like to continue assisting you. Please provide the following information and attach the reports:
  1. Please be sure to fill out this information (Category/Questions/Answers) as complete as possible
  2. Intel® System Support Utility report.
  3. DxDiag* report.
  4. DispDiag report.
/thread/77761 Required information for reporting Graphics issues

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello steliosvranikos,

We would like to get your system configuration, and more details, to continue assisting you with the game failure reported at the beginning.

If you still need any assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos