Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

problem graphics

Berenguer
Beginner
Problem graphics drive? 

Good morning,

I think I have a graphics driver issue:

- some time ago I opened google maps and the names of the street, cities, etc ... came out well, but after 3 seconds it disappears.

- I open an hp brand printer application, and fill out the form, the second window is blank.

- I open a website, for example,  and the format is unconfigured.

I use the web, edge, I also tried Chrome and it's still the same.

My details are: S.O .: Windows 10 Home Edition, Version 20H2,

Installed on 22/10/2020

Operating system version 19042.685 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Connection to connect the monitor to my computer: DVI-D Single Link

Equipment: PC, single monitor

Graphic Drive: Updated Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-8700 CPU processor @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz

I tried another monitor and the problem continues I attach the images Can you help, please!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Berenguer,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community.

To better assist you, please provide us with the below information:

• Does the issue start after a graphics driver update/Windows Update?
  • By any chance, did you change or review the performance settings in Windows* (related to visual graphics effects, backgrounds, animations, etc)?

Provide the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) 

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Berenguer
Beginner

Good morning,
Following in your footsteps, I attach you.

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Berenguer,

After checking the information, we cannot address this issue to the driver since it is the first report we have about the behavior and we tested a system with UHD Graphics 630 and we do not see the behavior.

Keep in mind that you are using a generic driver from Intel*, the best thing to do is to use the drivers provided by the system manufacturer (motherboard manufacturer) or through Windows Update to eliminate the potential impact caused by loading non-custom drivers.

We think that your issue is more related to the Operating System, this may be related to the Windows* performance settings (related to visual graphics effects, backgrounds, animations, etc), we encourage you to contact Microsoft so they can properly guide you to verify this behavior.

Best regards,

Maria R.

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Berenguer,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos