Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21199 Discussions

problem with new driver

Rein1955
Beginner

since the last driver update to version 32.0.101.5768, the text on my screen is very hard to read. It is suddenly very unclear. what can i do to fix this?tekst.jpg

0 Kudos
8 Replies
MUC
Valued Contributor II

Please check the Intel Graphics Command Center to make sure the color model is set to RGB.

How Do I Set Color Depth or Color Format in the Intel Graphics Command Center?

MUC_0-1725371045274.png

0 Kudos
Rein1955
Beginner

I changed the settings to RGB, but unfortunately it doesn't give any improvement

0 Kudos
VARADHARAJAN
Valued Contributor I

@Rein1955 

Try to install the new driver 32.0.101.5972  whql. Before installing the new driver, use DDU  software to uninstall the graphics driver completely,

Intel® Arc™ & Iris® Xe Graphics - Windows*

Thanking you

Varadharajan K 

0 Kudos
Rein1955
Beginner

I tried, but unfortunately it doesn't give any improvement

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Rein1955,

Thank you for creating a thread in Intel Communities.

I am glad to provide you with viable suggestions for the behavior of the display that you are experiencing; however, to ensure that I provide you the best recommendations, please provide the following:

1. Did you resolution of your screen change after updating it to version 32.0.101.5768?

2. There are times wherein the update did not install successfully.  For me to check, tt would really help me if I can get more information about your system. Please download and run our Intel® System Support Utility from this page. To run it, please press "Scan". After the scan is finished, click next and there will be a save button, giving you an option to save the logs to a text file, please do so and attach the file on your reply. You can refer to How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows* for instructions.

3. Can you go to “Display Settings” and check what is your Scale percentage?

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Rein1955
Beginner

Hello Alfred,

The resolution of my screen haven't changed

The system information is in the txt file

The scale percentage is 100%

Best regards

Rein Vrugt

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Rein1955,

Thank you for the information that you provided.

Please try the suggestions listed on the article that we prepared for this issue.

I will wait for the results.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Rein1955
Beginner

I have tried everything. Everything is updated. Windows 11, Intel drivers, BIOS, etc. I have checked the cables. But nothing has helped.
See attachment to see what the text on my screen looks like

Best regards

Rein Vrugt

tekst2.jpg

0 Kudos