Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21065 Discussions

"Out of video memory trying to allocate a texture!" error when playing Valorant

sheikhsadi
Beginner

Hello, I have been having an issue while playing valorant recently where valorant crashes and an error message appears saying...

"Out of video memory trying to allocate a texture! Make sure your video card has the minimum required memory, try lowering the resolution and/or closing other applications that are running. Exiting..."

How do I fix the problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

"I have been having an issue while playing valorant recently "

Playing it on what?  Provide full system information.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
sheikhsadi
Beginner

Hello Moderators,

I saw a solution thread and you guys asked for more details about the system. 

Here is the scanned file. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello sheikhsadi

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.    

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued".  

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DEUTSCHECLUB
Beginner

i hope your problem is solved now i was also having some problem when i open an website but now its fixed with the help of community

0 Kudos