Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

scaling problem to monitor

NSuth
Beginner

Hi,

Over the weekend I have been playing with my graphics settings to improve gaming performance, however, when connecting to my monitor this morning, the resolution and scaling of my monitor are all out of whack.

I've had a general attempt to check all the settings and drivers, and testing other screens, but I just can't get the resolution/scaling back to normal on the secondary monitor.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated,

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello nicsuth,

Thank you for joining this Intel Community.

Scaling options may vary depending on hardware and software. Please provide the following information to gather some system information.

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the report to this thread.

1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View.

3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer.

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.

2. Monitor models.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello nicsuth,

If you still need any assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos