Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21227 Discussions

size of screen is lower than picture

brimballe
Beginner

HI,

I have got a new miniPC PN64 and the task bar is quite invisible on my TV (16/9). the graphic card is an Iris Xe integrted. How can I resize the picture ?

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @brimballe

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

Please download and install Intel® Graphics Command Center (Beta) and go to Display > General >  Scale > Custom. There you can create your own profile.

Also, in order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Have you asked the manufacturer for assistance?  If not, you should.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @brimballe

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

Please download and install Intel® Graphics Command Center (Beta) and go to Display > General >  Scale > Custom. There you can create your own profile.

Also, in order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Best regards,

Jose B.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello brimballe,

We're glad to know the information helped. Hopefully, it will help other community members. Since the thread is now solved, we will close it. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards, 

Jean O.

0 Kudos