Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20739 Discussions

uhd graphics 770

neev
Beginner

i have i7 12th generation 12700k processor with inbuilt grphics card of 7.9 Gb . my main task is record video and converet to mp4 and see .   i can get only 0.7 gb as GPU memory  from above as shared memory . How can  i use maximum GPU memory in my task of converting camastasia file to mp4  . i have windows 10 as OS  , 16 Gb ram too and SSD

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello neev

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I understand you are looking to know how to increase the memory on your integrated graphics adapter for your system. I know this is important for you and I will be glad to help.

The memory for the iGPU is shared with the system's memory (RAM) so there is no actual way to increase it, what you will do is to increase the limit of system memory the iGPU can take. This option is usually located in the system's BIOS, you will need to contact your motherboard or laptop manufacturer in order to know if the option is available for your system. You can check more information from the following articles:

Frequently Asked Questions for Intel® Graphics Memory on Windows® 10 and Windows 11

Can I increase the Dedicated Video Memory for Intel Graphics?

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello neev

I see there are no further questions regarding this issue, so we will close this thread. Feel free to open a new topic if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos