Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

when i click the GTA san andress .exe game my laptop show the error cannot find 800x600x32 video mode????? help me to solve this problem please

DEep_Rupal
Beginner

2 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello DEep Rupal, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. I would like to know if you have checked in the forums of Steam* about this issue, there are several suggestions for a fix. Please refer to the link below: https://steamcommunity.com/app/12120/discussions/0/1620599015899011052/ * Please be aware that the content on that site is not controlled by Intel*. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel* for the merchants or services offered there. * If nothing helps, to better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter. 3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop). 4. Attach the report to this thread. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello DEep Rupal, Were you able to check my post? Please provide me with the information and let me know if you need any more assistance. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos