Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

why cant update my intel uhd graphics 630

ahodr
Beginner

i cant update my intel uhd ghraphics 630 on my lenovo y7000p-1060 and graphics control panel not showing on my right click

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I would also add that, once you have installed a DCH-based version of the Intel HD Graphics drivers (which started at build 6444 and you are downloading 6999), the configuration tool is an app and not available via the (right-click) context menu. This app is automatically downloaded from the Microsoft App Store during the driver install process (unless you have disabled App Store access). Overall, folks don't seem to like this change, but Intel made it at the behest of Microsoft.

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You need to use the drivers provided by Lenovo. Lenovo is responsible for support and warranty of your laptop.

If you are referring to the right-click context menu, with the DCH drivers you now need to use the Intel app in the start menu. You can thank Microsoft for that.

Doc

0 Kudos
ahodr
Beginner

there no drivers provided from lenovo concerning intel product

0 Kudos
ahodr
Beginner

thank you so much , i already download all these drivers and update my systeme but there nothing concerning my intel uhd grahics 630 ! even cant run my laptop on 144hz only show one option 60 hz

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Click on "View All", and under "display and video graphics" you will see the intel download.

You MUST use the Lenovo downloads, and you must contact Lenovo for support. Again, Lenovo is responsible for support and warranty of your laptop.

Doc

0 Kudos
ahodr
Beginner

Already i download all these drivers so now should wait any update from lenovo only

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I would also add that, once you have installed a DCH-based version of the Intel HD Graphics drivers (which started at build 6444 and you are downloading 6999), the configuration tool is an app and not available via the (right-click) context menu. This app is automatically downloaded from the Microsoft App Store during the driver install process (unless you have disabled App Store access). Overall, folks don't seem to like this change, but Intel made it at the behest of Microsoft.

...S

0 Kudos
ahodr
Beginner
0 Kudos
ahodr
Beginner
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

No, stick with the version on the Lenovo site. If you have a laptop -- and especially if this laptop has dual graphics (Intel and NVIDIA or Intel and ATI/AMD) -- you should always use drivers from your laptop vendor's site.

...S

0 Kudos
ahodr
Beginner

Oh thank you

and why cant run 144hz on my legion laptop display monitor show one option 60hz !

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You need to ask Lenovo about their implementation/integration limitations.

Doc

0 Kudos