Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20497 Discussions

youtube google chrome scrolling lag

Gregg1
Beginner

hi, I have an i5 1135g7 processor and an iris exe graphics video card, it is normal that on youtube when I scroll the mouse there is an incredible lag of the video. I tried to solve it either by removing the hardware acceleration or by typing in the search bar chrome: // flags choose default put opengl and this is solved. I wanted to clarify that the processor has a base frequency of 2.40 ghz maximum 4.20 ghz

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @Gregg1

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to review this further, please provide us with the following information:

1- Did the YouTube* videos work fine before or are you experiencing this issue since the first day that you have the device?

2- If this worked fine before at any moment, were there any recent hardware or software changes that might relate to the point when the issue started? (For instance, Windows*, driver, BIOS, or software updates?)

3- Is the issue observed using the customized graphics driver provided by the computer manufacturer (OEM)?

4- Have you tested the behavior with different browsers? (e.g.: Firefox*, Edge*, Brave*...)

5- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system:

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.

To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello Gregg1

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello Gregg1

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos