Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1728 Discussions

ARC A770 Bug Video Editor Movavi 2024

Neves123
Beginner

Product with BUG when enabling 'Intel Card Acceleration' in Movavi 2024 Video Editor... crashes, renders video completely bluish, bad choice, I regret it, I didn't have this problem with the RTX Nvidia 3060 Gainward 8GB... ARC A770 is better cheap for this big problem, still without a solution with a current driver.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, Neves123.

Thank you for posting in our Community for bringing this to our attention.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with the 'Intel Card Acceleration' feature in Movavi 2024 Video Editor. 

Knowing your GPU is a good start, but I could still use more information about your system configuration. Please run the Intel SSU report and share the results with me so I can verify details such as OS build, driver version, errors logged at system level, etc.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Neves123,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the information we posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Neves123, 

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos