Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1783 Discussions

Allowing beta drivers stops normal updates

Remlin379
New Contributor I

I'm not sure if it's a bug or a feature, but I noticed that IDSA has found a new update (4577) while arc control didn't (allow beta updates was on, 4576 installed). When I disabled the beta updates, it immediately found the newer driver. If it's a bug, then this is just a report, if it's intended for beta channel to ONLY have beta drivers available, then I have suggestion to change it. 

Labels (1)
22 Replies
Hrdina
Novice

So Intel isn't closed today? I'm waiting for my warranty support claim to be handled and it's continuing to be a convoluted process. Not cool, Intel.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Hrdina,

We are sorry to hear that there is a delay in your warranty request. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will be responding to you in your case as soon as possible. To expedite the process, you can try contacting us directly using the following contact information, including local/country phone numbers, by geography:  

U.S. and Canada: Intel Customer Support

Europe, Middle East, and Africa: Intel Customer Support EMEA 

Asia-Pacific: Intel Customer Support APAC 

Latin America: Intel Customer Support LAR  

Best regards, 

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos