Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1914 Discussions

FINAL FANTASY XII ZODIAC AGE Freezes on Arc A730M

PokemonTrainer
Beginner

Hallo!I am using a NUC X15 with Arc A730M graphics.My video driver version is 31.0.101.4824.When I start the game,it will run regularly for a short time about 30 to 60 seconds.After that the game will be freezes,while the video stopped but audio continues.

But,1 year ago,I played the game on a laptop with Iris Xe graphics with the lastest video driver at the moment.The game run regularly all the time,besides the FPS was awful.

Could you help me?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello PokemonTrainer

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities.

Please share with us a log file from the Intel® System Support Utility so we can get the exact system model and driver information.

Along with the report, please let us know if this issue happens anywhere in the game or is specific to a certain area as well as if there is an error message when the game freezes.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello PokemonTrainer,

Upon checking your thread, we would like to check if you have been able to gather the system report using the Intel® System Support Utility and confirm if the issue occurs in a specific area of the game. Remember that this information helps us to better assist you.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
PokemonTrainer
Beginner

Here are my system information and the recording during crashing.

PS:My computer display language is zh_cn

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello PokemonTrainer

We appreciate the information you shared with us. Based on the video this issue seems related to a previous report we received about the game freezing in the menu settings, please know that we are working on this problem, at the moment there is no specific date for the issue to be resolved, however, we will let you know once there is an update on this freezing problem.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos