Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1535 Discussions

Arc A770 No Video Out in Windows 11 After Driver was Installed

Firewarrior565
Beginner
Everything seemed to be working fine with the Arc card until I went to install the 31.0.101.3490 driver. After I kicked off the install my screens went dark and never came back up. I did a forced shut down after 15 minutes. Booted the machine back up and it will display the system post screen and the Windows 11 loading screen but then the monitors go dark after that. I did try plugging my monitor into different DisplayPorts as well to see if some were active or not. I'm using Windows 11 22H2 fully patched.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
knarf
Novice

I did a post on this last week.

Turn off virtualisation in BIOS and see if lets it boot.

Also patch your board bios to latest version.

Stephen
Valued Contributor I
Download DDU from a working PC

Go into safe mode, this can be triggered after interrupting boot 2 or 3 times while the PC is booting

Since you can't go past the normal windows loading screen

Once you are in safe mode use DDU to uninstall all display drivers

Restart then hopefully that should work and try reinstalling the drivers
0 Kudos
nbsanford
Beginner

Same issue with windows 10. Downloaded the latest driver and my screen goes black during the install. Display only shows during boot and in safe mode. I've uninstalled all the previous and drivers - what do 

Edit: updating bios and disabling virtualization worked!

Danrdz10103
New Contributor I

Glad to hear BIOS and virtualization did the trick. I am still trying to find a solution for mine.

0 Kudos