Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1611 Discussions

Arc control issue on laptopArc control issue on laptop

DonNorton
Beginner

Hello everyone!

Like other users of Intel's arc graphics, I’m using a program called arc control through the Intel driver. But recently I ran into the issue where it doesn’t run on my laptop. I tried to redownload it but it's still not working. Please give me a solution for this problem. Btw, I’m using Windows 10.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Robert_Q_Intel

Hello DonNorton,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Arc communities.

To start with the support for the issue that you are reporting please help us gather the following pieces of information, they will allow us to understand in a better way the possible causes of this issue:

• Did the issue begin after any recent updates or changes made on your device, any windows update recently ran?

• While you try to open the application, do you get any error messages or warnings from your system?

• Do you experience any different issues after trying to open de application, any hiccups on the PC, or high usage of the memory and processor?

• Download and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* make sure to check the box "Everything" and save the resulting .txt file you can attach to your reply.

Link for Intel® System Support Utility for Windows*https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html

This report will allow us to review the drivers and components that are part of your machine.

Best regards,  

Robert Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Robert_Q_Intel

Hello DonNorton,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best Regards,

Robert Q

0 Kudos
Robert_Q_Intel

Hello DonNorton,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,  

Robert Q. 

0 Kudos