Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1914 Discussions

Czy Intel Arc A770 wspiera VR

jcob
Beginner

Dzień dobry!
mam takie pytanie. ponieważ słyszałem na youtube że intel arc a770 działa z VR tylko z oculus za pomocą aplikacji virtual desktop. zamierzam kupić taką kartę tylko nie wiem jak z wsparciem VR.

Pozdrawiam 
Jakub Puchała

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello jcob,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I understand is important for you to know if the Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics supports VR, I will be more than happy to help you.  

Informujemy, że mogę Cię wspierać tylko w języku angielskim. Użyłem narzędzia do tłumaczenia stron internetowych, aby przetłumaczyć tę odpowiedź, dlatego może być niedokładne tłumaczenie.

In this case, what I can let you know is that Intel Arc graphics support for VR headsets continues to evolve as we ramp our products and add updates to our software stack.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
MarekBazik
Novice

Hello Kubo.

Currently the Arc graphics are not whitelisted by Oculus (funny after one year). But it works with Steam VR and Virtual desktop just fine. I have bought the Oculus Quest 2 a few days ago, and got it working. Virtual desktop for Oculus can be bought for 19.99€.

Your sincerely.

Marek Bažík

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello jcob,

I want to remind you that Intel Arc graphics support for VR headsets continues to evolve, were you able to check this in the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,   

Andres P.   

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello jcob,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards, 

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
jcob
Beginner

that's all. thanks

0 Kudos