Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1535 Discussions

Do Not Cancel Intel ARC Alchemist

Stephen
Valued Contributor I
Rumors have it that intel is planning to cancel DGPU e.g. Alchemist.

Intel do not cancel DGPU, just launch the product we will take them as they are and it will be better over time.

I personally will be in the fore front drumming for intel arc dgpu.

Just send the Alchemist DGPUs to me and I will personally sell them.
15 Replies
Stephen
Valued Contributor I

Rumors have it that intel is planning to cancel dGPU e.g. Alchemist.

Intel do not cancel dGPU, just launch the product, we will take them as they are.

I personally will be in the fore front drumming for intel arc dgpu.

Just send the Alchemist DGPUs to me and I will personally sell them.

Hansolo
Beginner

Good day
Stephen

I have sent Intel my ideas as soon as Intel can spare an Ingeneer, I will get a report.
This should save Intel Arc and the whole team!

With kind regards
Chris

0 Kudos
MWind2
New Contributor III

Intel should stay in the desktop graphics business and not quit for credibility, reputation of technical competence and their stock price. 

0 Kudos
Mark9_Intel

Hello Stephen,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Arc communities. 

Actually, we have released different models for our Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics. You check the specifications and the launch date of these graphics cards on Intel Ark: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/series/227957/intel-arc-a-series-graphics.html

If you have any specific questions about any of these cards please let me know.

Best regards, 

Mark S.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Stephen
Valued Contributor I

Mostly the mobile ones have been released and are nowhere in sight, desktop only one released in china.

Rumor going around is that intel is putting on a smoke screen by marketing but upper management is considering canceling ARC the non released one and future projects e.g. Battlemage

Do not cancel any just release them.

Send some to me I will sell them for Intel.

0 Kudos
MWind2
New Contributor III

I think we're referring to desktop models, not mobile, reports. 

0 Kudos
Mark9_Intel

Hello MWind2,

At the moment we have released the Intel® Arc™ A380 Graphics which is a desktop graphics card. You can check the specifications of this GPU on Intel Ark: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/227959/intel-arc-a380-graphics.html

However, we cannot comment on unreleased products. 

Best regards, 

Mark S.  

0 Kudos
MWind2
New Contributor III

Yes, the A380 is a desktop card. I was thinking of A750 and A780 primarily, one of which I have been hoping to buy.

0 Kudos
Stephen
Valued Contributor I

Most positive news regarding ARC is the media engine within it.

Intel there is a very big market for content creation and streaming and the media engine in the ARC has an upper hand.

Go after this crowd, there is a big market here, just send some Desktop GPUs and Laptops with Intel ARC to me and I will sell to this crowd.

Check out this video

Intel's WORLD FIRST GPU AV1 encoder was worth the hype | Intel AV1 vs X264 vs NVENC/AMF/QSV - YouTube

0 Kudos
Mark9_Intel

@MWind2

I completely understand however, we cannot comment on unreleased products. Stay tuned for future product releases. 

@Stephen,

Thank you for the feedback given regarding Intel® ARC™. We care about the opinion of our customers since based on this we can create a better experience.

We appreciate you thinking of us as a potential sponsor. Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfill your request.

For the community:

If you want to know more about Intel® ARC™ Graphics and their features like Intel Xe Super Sampling technology (XeSS), support of DirectX* 12 Ultimate or the support of AV1 video encode check our Intel ARC™ overview: https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-ARC-Graphics/Do-Not-Cancel-Intel-ARC-Alchemist/m-p/1405064#M102

Best regards, 

Mark S.  

0 Kudos
Stephen
Valued Contributor I
You cannot comment on unreleased products because probably according to rumors there won't be any more releases beyond the Intel ARC A380.
0 Kudos
Mark9_Intel

@Stephen,

As a general corporate policy, Intel Support does not comment on information about products that haven't been released yet

You can check our Newsroom: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/newsroom/home.html

This way you can keep up with our future product releases. 

Best regards, 

Mark S.  

0 Kudos
Stephen
Valued Contributor I
Will AXG survive Gelsinger’s axe?

https://www.jonpeddie.com/editorials/will-axg-survive-gelsingers-axe/

"At this point, being one of the blind men feeling the Intel elephant, it’s a 50–50 guess whether Intel will wind things down and get out. If they don’t, the company is facing years of losses as it tries to punch its way into an unfriendly and unforgiving market.

Perhaps the clouds will lift by the end of this quarter."

Hopefully intel will not cancel ARC
0 Kudos
Stephen
Valued Contributor I

Is it possible to get an Intel ARC A770 sample? as it seems the launch is imminent

0 Kudos
Stephen
Valued Contributor I
Dear Intel, thank you for finally launching the Intel ARC A Series GPU

I just have 1 request if it's not much to ask, can you send to me an Intel ARC A770?

I will appreciate it and use it as my daily driver, and I will enjoy it, I love tinkering with new tech especially from Intel

Also I will share every feedback directly
0 Kudos