Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1665 Discussions

Do not able to Update the driver

Sebi2ga121
Beginner
I got a problem with the driver Update because when I was want to install the driver but the installer just stopped working.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Sebi2ga121
Beginner
here is the scan, I hope it helps. 

0 Kudos
Saabjock
Novice

Intel's driver installer can sometimes be hit or miss and there doesn't seem to be any particular reason for it.

My first five or so drivers would not install using the normal default installer.

It would start out fine...the installer would launch...then crash while it was collecting information and go into a loop after all data was collected by Windows.

The only way to stop that loop was to hold down the shift key as the screen went blank to restart.

That'd then give me the option to enter safe mode.

To ultimately installed those drivers, I had to use 7-zip to extract the .exe file.

I then manually install the driver by going to the Device Manager....Display adapter....Drivers tab and selecting update driver and pointing to the driver (.dch) file from the extracted archive.

After those first five or so problematic installs, I tried a sixth and it worked fine. It has every since then.

0 Kudos
Sebi2ga121
Beginner

It worked, thanks for the help. 

I've been trying to do it myself for a month now and thanks to you it finally works.

0 Kudos