Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1622 Discussions

Far cry 6 graphics missing

blitser
Beginner

Hello

I have been running the built in benchmark, and notice when the plane flies over, it does not show vaper trials, I don't how many other graphics are missing in the game, or this has an impacted on the benchmark.

Benchmark was run at 1080P Ultra, with FSR on or off, and with other graphic cards from Nvidia and AMD.

Benchmark was run on the Intel A770 16g edition, with latest driver 4032 with graphics missing.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello blitser, 

Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support for graphics. 

We are sorry to hear you experience problems with Far cry 6 graphics missing with  Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics. We are glad to assist.  

Check any game/program updates or try a reinstallation of the game software. 

Does it happen with Intel® Graphics Beta Driver 31.0.101.3975 (download go to website https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/729157/intel-arc-graphics-windows-dch-driver-beta.html )

Thank you for choosing Intel. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
blitser
Beginner

hello, thanks for getting back to me, I did answer earlier, but email can not  be sent. It came back as postmaster bug

I have tried the new beta driver and changed the setting form. low, medium, high and ultra. And I have tested it with 8 other graphic cards, it only goes wrong on the Intel card, Its not a buggy graphic, it just does not show the graphic, like a feature has been turned off, I will tested it another pc, and installation tomorrow.

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello blitser, 

Thank you for the update. 

Did you check the game for updates or try a reinstallation of the game software?

What's the second system hardware/software? and tested outcome?

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello blitser, 

I have not heard back from you about your inquiry, would like to know if you need further assistance?

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
blitser
Beginner

Hello

I have tried 2 systems and reinstalled game, graphics are missing on both systems.

The second system is an AMD 5600G system, 16Gigs Ram 4Tb hard disk. Kingston 500Gig boot drive, also has BAR on.

both running windows 11, with OS and game. fully up to date.

Note only software on pc is the OS and game launcher and game, no other APP software runs in the background.

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello blitser,

Thank you for the information, I am checking this further. I will post updates soon.

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello blitser, 

I wonder about the following,

Try a clean Installation of Intel® Graphics Drivers in Windows ((manual step-by-step walkthrough click here) or checkmark the box from the downloaded .exe driver installer window) with drivers

Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.4032 (download go to website https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/726609/intel-arc-iris-xe-graphics-whql-windows.html? )

Intel® Graphics Beta Driver 31.0.101.4034 (download go to website https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/729157/intel-arc-iris-xe-graphics-beta-windows.html )

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello blitser, 

Thank you for the updated information.

Upon checking, I wonder if you require further assistance? Did you complete the additional recommended steps?

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello blitser,

About Far cry 6 graphics missing with Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics. I have not heard back from you about your inquiry and recommended steps outcome. If you need further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.   

Best regards,

Luis A.

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello blitser,

Upon checking, there is the most recent driver, please try it out. Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.4091 (For download go to website https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/726609/intel-arc-iris-xe-graphics-whql-windows.html? )

I will remain attentive in case you tell us the outcome.

Best regards,

Luis A.

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello blitser,

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further assistance? 

Were you able to resolve the issue with the steps provided?

Best regards,

Luis A.

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello blitser 

We have not heard back from you about the last recommended driver outcome for Far cry 6 graphics so this thread will no longer be monitored. If you need further support, please post a new question to provide assistance.   

Thank you for choosing Intel. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos