Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1891 Discussions

Homeworld Remastered Collection crashes on level load

Rebecca61
Beginner

I'm trying to play Homeworld Remastered Collection and every time I try to load any level, be it campaign or skirmish, the game either freezes or crashes. I'm playing with an Intel Arc a770 driver version 31.0.101.5085
The game simply refuses to launch into a match/campaign level, so to reproduce, all you need is to attemt load into any playable level.

My system:

Ryzen 5 3600
ASUS b550m-plus TUF GAMING
4* 8GB DDR4 RAM Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz
Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Build 22621.3007
ASRock Phantom Gaming Intel Arc a770 8gb
Corsair CX650 650w PSU

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hello Rebecca61,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

For us to further understand the situation and conduct investigation for the cause, please download and run this tool, Intel® System Support Utility (link below) so I can help check your system info and assist us with troubleshooting. Once finished downloading, open the tool, click on scan (leave the default items checked), click next, then save the system information to a .txt file. Please provide us the .txt file.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html?v=t

Also, kindly share with us via screenshots your in-game settings for replication. Are you only having issues with Homeworld Remastered Collection?

Best regards,

Jay B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Rebecca61,

I hope this message finds you well. 

I am just making a follow up on the information that we requested for us to further check this inquiry.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hello Rebecca61,

I hope you are doing well. Since we have not heard any feedback regarding our previous post, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos