Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1891 Discussions

I can't play No man's sky in VR

bob19
Beginner

When I startup No man's sky in SteamVR mode WMR portal and SteamVR startup like normal, but there is something wrong. The games looks like it is working the tracking works fine.  But in steamVR its stuck on the "Next up" screen. No man's sky just doesn't send the image to SteamVR. If i wanted i could beat the game with the headset on my forehead looking at the monitor. It is SteamVR getting stuck in the "next up" screen. I have a WMR Samsung HMD Odyssey +

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello bob19

Thank you for posting on the  Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. I am sorry that you are experiencing issues when trying to play No Man's Sky.

Allow me to check this information with our team and I will post back once I have an update.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello bob19

In regards to this issue, Intel Arc graphics support for VR headsets continues to evolve as we ramp our products and add updates to our software stack.

Please let us know if the game works fine in non-VR mode. or if there is any issue in non-VR mode.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
bob19
Beginner

I have not found any issues with the non-VR mode.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello bob19

Thank you for letting us know. In this case, since the game works fine in non-VR mode, please look forward to future improvements to VR in our Intel® Arc™ products. We appreciate your continued support of Intel's GPUs.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello bob19

I see there are no further questions related to this topic. We will continue closing the thread. Feel free to open a new topic if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos