Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1794 Discussions

INTEL ARC A750 issue with VALORANT. INTEL HELP ME!

wiktus
Novice

Hello, the thing is that I already wrote a post about it once, but it was only a mention, and now I decided to write a post only related to Valorant. The issue is that after each driver update, there are stutters with new animations, let's assume that I have updated them, then to avoid lags in the match I have to go to the shooting range and use each agent to use each skill so that it loads as if it were loaded, this is a strange thing because it never happens on AMD or Nvidia. Additionally, lags also occur with weapon animations and skins. If I pick up a weapon with a skin that I haven't had yet after the update, there will be lag. I hope Intel will take care of this because Valorant is a graphically very simple game and such things should not happen. Apart from Valorant, if I'm updating the driver, in the final phase the system hangs and I have to turn off the computer, after turning it on the driver is updated but it is strange.

I am adding a clip of the problem also I am adding a file from the SSU program. Every driver is updated, BIOS, etc.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Wiktus,

We will do further research on this matter and post the response on this thread once it is available.

However, in the meantime, please try to check or perform the following, as it might help us isolate the issue or know the cause of the issue:

1. Check if your system meets the requirements of the Intel® ArcTM Graphics

2.Is Resizable BAR enabled? Since it is important for the enhancement of graphics performance.

Furthermore, as a workaround, turn on the Vignette option in the game settings to reduce stuttering.

Have a fantastic day, and thank you very much for your patience and understanding!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
wiktus
Novice
Thanks for the answer, my system meets the requirements and I have the resizable bar enabled. I will turn on the vignette and maybe it will be better, I hope that the next driver update will eliminate this problem completely.

Best Regards,
0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Wiktus,

Thank you so much for the response.

Please let us know the result when you have tried to turn on the vignette, since as of now we are still looking into the issue of Valorant* stuttering and having low FPS (frames per second) with Intel® ArcTM Graphics.

For your reference, you may also check out this link:

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
wiktus
Novice

Hello,

To be honest, I have no way to check if anything has improved because most of the animations have already been "loaded", so I will only be able to check it during the next update of the card drivers. I will let you know after new update.

ACarmona_Intel

Hello Wiktus,

We really appreciate you informing us of this. As soon as new graphics driver cards become available, we'll be waiting for your update.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Wiktus,

Will it be okay if you just create a new case as soon as Intel releases a new graphics update? Then just share this link that we are using as a reference for the new case that you have created.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello  Wiktus,

We are checking in with you as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Wiktus,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos