Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1810 Discussions

Intel Arc A750 LE black screen when gaming, with sound but cant do anything with the PC

Xsirys
Novice
My brand new Intel Arc A750 always got into black screen whenever i'm gaming, either constantly or after few minutes, and the sound from the headset is still there but i cant do anything with the pc, i cant even open the task manager because the black screen looks like the card is not working

I have enabled the REBAR
My processor is Intel-i7 12700
My psu is 650w
Please help, i spend so much and i dont want my new ARC A750 be an expensive paperweight
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Xsirys
Novice
Turns out it is a power consumption issues, i changed my PSU into an 850W the problem never occurred anymore

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Xsirys
Novice
Also i have done the DDU and Clean Install the driver
0 Kudos
Albion1
Beginner

Are you playing a crack version of the game? Used to have this problem. It normally occurs when the resolution of the game is higher than your monitor's resolution.

0 Kudos
Xsirys
Novice
Yes, but i checked the resolution is the same and all... could it be a problem with the power consumption ?.. i try undervolting and i havent encounter the problem again, yet
Albion1
Beginner
0 Kudos
Xsirys
Novice
Turns out it is a power consumption issues, i changed my PSU into an 850W the problem never occurred anymore
0 Kudos