Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1592 Discussions

Intel Arc A770 16GB crasheos GTA V

addelucas123
New Contributor II

good morning

I am David, I have a problem with GTA V Crasheos, the game closes, that is, when I start it goes well but when it arrives a while it closes I must open and it makes it 5 times Crassheos I wanted to report the problem, through drivers and also the performance and use D3D11

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We understand that you are having crashing issues with GTA V.

To better assist you, please provide me with the following information:

• What is the game Distribution Service ( Blizzard, Epic, Origin, Steam, Xbox, Ubisoft connect)?
  • Does the issue occur if you use different drivers?
  • Is Resizable Bar Enabled on your system?
  • Is the issue related to a specific game stage?
  • Do you receive any error messages when the game crashes? If so, provide us with a screenshot of the error message.
  • Shared with us a screenshot showing the Game video setting you are currently using.
  • For reproduction purposes, could you share a step-by-step of the issue you experience? If it is possible, a video will be ideal.
  • Create a report using the following:
    • Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU) 
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
    • To save your scan: click on "Next"; then "Save."

• Intel® Graphics Command Center:
    • Open the Intel Graphics Command Center
    • Navigate to the Support tab
    • Select System Diagnostic
    • Click Generate Report
    • Select Save and name the output file.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
addelucas123
New Contributor II

Good afternoon

I'm David, Resizable BAR is enabled in the BIOS, the BIOS is updated latest version the drivers the same latest version, I run it from Rockstar Launcher to be able to run GTA V, also check the game files and also clean installation desistalar the drivers and also in the games.

1. I crash when I enter the game gets caught and does not advance.

2. GTA V closes when I run again

3. I have to do it all the time to get it into the game i.e. GTA V.

please report why I did everything, clean installation desistalando drivers by safe mode with the program Display Driver Uninstaller DDU and also the game ie GTA V, finally install the graphics drivers of the official website Intel Arc, we return to the same topic is all enabled in the BIOS, RESIZABLE BAR, SAFE BOOT and finally GPT, let's go I have everything right the computer works well is problem drivers that still need to improve and correct problems.

I come to report nothing else when I have photo I send you worth remember what you told me this in Spanish so I ask you please try to translate or something first I want to report when you look at what I am going to send reported please

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997,

We appreciate your response.

We understand you have opened an email support case with us, and we will continue to help you through that channel now. We will therefore close this community case. Please, keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best regards

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos