Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1721 Discussions

Intel Arc A770 crases while stresstest

Zimmy1
Novice

My Intel Arc A770 crashes the Windows and restartes. This happens either with Sons of the Forest, BattleFront 2 or Cyberpunk. Could this be with the current driver version or could this be a hardware issue? 

We cross-swapped the Intel Arc A770 and had on the other system the same issue. 

Please let us know what could be do so solve the problem. 

Hardware Setup:

MSI B550 Tomahawk Mainboard

32GB Corsair DDR4

AMD Ryzen 7 58003XD

0 Kudos
24 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Zimmy1

Thank you for your patience. After checking this information as well as the troubleshooting performed under this thread we have determined that this might be a hardware issue. In this case, please contact your place of purchase to process a warranty replacement for your Intel® Arc™ A770 GPU.

If you no longer have a warranty with your reseller, feel free to contact Intel Support directly to explore warranty options:

U.S. and Canada: Intel Customer Support 

Europe, Middle East, and Africa: Intel Customer Support EMEA  

Asia-Pacific: Intel Customer Support APAC  

Latin America: Intel Customer Support LAR   

Once again we appreciate all the information and feedback that you provided throughout the thread as well as for your continued support.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
oguzkaan
Beginner

Hi Hugo,

İ have also same problem as well as Zimmy. Are you suggesting us to replace of the graphic card?

Best Regards

ozz

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello oguzkaan

We let @Zimmy1 know that the best next step is to replace the GPU based on the troubleshooting performed and in that he tried the GPU on another system and the exact same issue happened. Based on your previous posts, I see that you tested the GPU on another system and were able to do stress tests and only some games were not working which might indicate a slightly different issue.

In this case, I would advise you to open a new thread so you can provide more details and log files and get a more personalized troubleshooting experience.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Zimmy1

Since there are no further questions, we will now proceed to close this case. We appreciate all the information that you provided on this thread and if you need further assistance do not hesitate to open a new topic as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos