Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1785 Discussions

Intel Arc Drivers

ItssNick
Beginner

Anytime i install the intel arc drivers as of July 10th 1 am, i immediately start seeing dots all over both of my screens and cant launch any game without the screens freezing then refreshing. Both of my monitors work perfectly. I'm just wondering is there anything i can do to fix this? I am using a Intel arc a750 and a ryzen 5 5600x cpu with a 600w psu 16gb of ram on windows 11. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Itssnick,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Please allow us to ask the following information, so we can provide you viable suggestions:

1. Does the issue happen when the installer is currently copying files over, or does it happen after you successfully installed the driver?

2. It would really help us if we can get more information about your system. Please download and run our Intel® System Support Utility from this page. To run it, please press "Scan". After the scan is finished, click next and there will be a save button, giving you an option to save the logs to a text file, please do so and attach the file on your reply. You can refer to How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows* for instructions.

3. May we know the brand and model of the monitors that you are using and what connection are you utilizing for each one?

4. To confirm, you do not have these issue on driver 31.0.101.5594, is that correct?

5. Did you activate a special feature on Intel ARC Control for the games that you play?

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ItssNick
Beginner
It happens as soon as I click install in the Intel arc control app. To start installing the drivers. I see screen tearing and little pixelated dots all over the screen. Whenever I launch a game. Little pixels appear over the launcher. I'm not using any special settings or anything. I've already taken the GPU out of my computer and I've sent it back so I can't conduct anymore test. If it helps any I was using a Ryzen 5 5600x 16gb ddr4 ram, 600w psu with a b450m motherboard made by Asus. I had rebar enabled, xmp enabled and that was all. I also tried limiting power to the a750 and giving it the full 228w in the control app. Neither worked. The graphics card worked perfectly for about a week then I started getting crashes in apex legends. But other games worked perfectly. The error code would be "dxgi error device hung" then I noticed it would crash playing other games as well.
0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Itssnick,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

We have suggestions that you can try; however, we read that you already sent the ARC card back. Will you be getting a replacement, or did you have it refunded?

Additionally, when you click on install, did you still see the Splash Screen of the Installer or it did not even reach there?

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ItssNick
Beginner
I'm having it refunded. I plan on getting another to replace it just from a different manufacturer. As soon as I clicked install I'd see the little dots pop up and screen tearing. It would fully install the divers then whenever I'd be prompted to reboot I would and whenever Id click on a game, bed browser, YouTube videos or anything there would be screen tearing and little pixelated dots on both screens. I tried different display cords, HDMI cords, and different ports.
0 Kudos