Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1792 Discussions

Intel arc a770

Santiago445
Beginner
A lot of my games are crashing with this new gpu even after I updated the drivers. The games that are crashing is gta, a way out, and survive on raft. On gta I would try to load the game sometimes and sometimes it would crash while loading but not always. For A way out I start the game for about 30 seconds and then it would crash. For survive on on raft it won’t load pass 5 or won’t load at all.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Santiago445,

Thank you for the posting in the Intel Communities. We will be more than glad to help you with the crashing issue problem when gaming on your Intel Arc A770 system. We can see that you are having issues with multiple game titles; however, we want to recommend you open individual threads per game since the issue behavior is different between each game. We recommend reporting one issue per thread to keep it organized. We will assist you with the GTA crashing issue and invite you to submit the other two threads for A Way Out and Survive on Raft games.

To better assist you on the GTA crashing problem, we would like to ask for the following details:

• Is this the Grand Theft Auto V game title? If not, let us know the exact GTA game with issues.
  • Since this issue started after a driver update, we want to ask for the exact driver version you installed and the installation method you used. Did you use the Intel Driver and Support Assistance to install the driver?
  • What is the game distribution service you use to install the game? (Steam, Epic Game Store, Microsoft Store)
  • Is there an error message when the game crashes? If so, provide us with a screenshot of the error message.
  • Was there another graphics card on your system before you installed the Intel Arc A770?
  • What is your Intel Arc A770 model? (Limited edition, AsRock, Sparkle, Gunnir, Acer)
  • Provide us with a system report generated using the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to have more details of your system:
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View." 
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View." 
    • To save your scan, click "Next" then "Save." 

Best regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Santiago445,

We are checking in your thread to see if you were able to check our previous post and gather the information we requested.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Santiago445,

We will proceed to close this thread since we have not heard back from you. If you have any other questions, please open a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos