Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1966 Discussions

Is anyone else having issues when playing Yakuza?

Moomafa
Beginner
I'm wondering if anyone else is having issues playing Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami 1&2 and Yakuza 6 when it comes to draw distance. When I look at the middle of the street the game just goes from a nice frame rate to below 30 fps. Is there any fix besides lowering the graphics quality because that doesn't help at all
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Moomafa

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry you are experiencing frame drops when playing the Yakuza games on your system.

Along with the report requested from @AlHill, please share with us the following information:

• What distribution service were the games downloaded from?
  • What game are the attached screenshots from?
  • Share a short video showing the issue.
  • Is resizable BAR enabled on your system?

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Moomafa
Beginner

yes sorry for the late reply but im here now to respond

1:where i got these games from is from steam.

2: the screenshots are from yakuza 0 but theres similar issues going with the other games i mentioned like yakuza Kiwami 1,

yakuza Kiwami 2, yakuza 6, yakuza like a dragon and now another game thats from the same devs called judgement and lost judgement

3: i attached a video showing the problem. its when ur in a open area especially when fighting in a open area the framerate will immediately dip below 30 in some areas

4: yes i definitely have reBAR enabled

again sorry for the late reply

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Moomafa

Please share with us the information requested in our previous post so we can further assist with this issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Moomafa

Thank you for shraing the infomraiton with us. I will check this issue with our team and I will get back to you once I have an update or in case I need more information from you.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Moomafa

In regard to this issue, we want to let you know that we are currently working on performance improvements for the Yakuza series games for our GPUs, however, at the moment we cannot commit to a specific outcome or estimated time for these fixes to be released but rest assured this is a known issue and that we continue to work on it.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Moomafa

I see there are no further questions related to this topic so we will proceed to close this thread. Feel free to open a new topic if you need further assistance. 

Best Regards,  

Hugo O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Moomafa

We want to thank you for reporting this issue. Our priority is to target the most popular games and apps to focus our efforts on providing a high-quality, stable experience for the broadest set of users. We will continue to improve our software performance and compatibility throughout 2023 and beyond. While we can’t accommodate your request at this time, please watch this article on our website for any possible changes to this situation.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000095248.html

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Moomafa,

Since we have not received a response from you, we will now close this thread. Please note that we will continue to improve our software's performance and compatibility beyond 2023.

If you need more information, open a new question since Intel will no longer monitor this thread.

Best regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos