Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1752 Discussions

KARTRIDER: DRIFTe deulaibeo eobdeiteu ttaemada seongneungjeohaga simhabnida

DanSun
New Contributor I

KARTRIDER: DRIFT driver is updated, there is a very serious game performance problem compared to light long company products, and I would like you to solve this. This game, which is an Unreal engine based on Direct 11, has a very serious performance degradation due to shader compilation processing problems. This is a bug level. Since SSU data is personal information, please write an e-mail and we will send it there.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I see that you are having performance degradation issues with Kartrider: Drift, I understand that thi can be frustrating for you, I will be happy to help you.  

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions:

• Take a video showing the issue that you have.
  • Was it working before? If so, did you make hardware or software changes?
  • As per your request I will send you an email requesting the SSU.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DanSun
New Contributor I

Same issue with all drivers. This game is a Direct 11 based Unreal Engine 4.27 game. The game is supposed to compile shaders in real time, but the problem is that this compilation process is too slow on Intel Arc graphics cards. So the game runs at the lowest framerate and I have to play several times to fix this problem, but the problem repeats again when Intel provides the latest version of the driver. It does not happen on competitor products, only on Intel Arc. Please check this part more.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

Thank you for your response, all the information provided has been really helpful

Let's complete the step below as recommended on your other threads, I see you mentioned that the issue happens with all drivers, but have you installed it using the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU)?

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
DanSun
New Contributor I

Already before 4644 driver update I also tried deleting the driver via DDU. But the problem still occurs.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

Thank you for your response, and for completing all the steps.

I will start with an investigation to provide you with accurate information and as soon I have further details I will let you know 

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

Thank you for your time and pantience

Thank you for reporting this issue. Our priority is to target the most popular games and apps to focus our efforts on providing a high quality, stable experience for the broadest set of users. We will continue to improve our software performance and compatibility throughout 2023 and beyond. While we can’t accommodate your request at this time, please watch this article on our website for any possible changes to this situation.

For now, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards, 

Andres P. 

0 Kudos