Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1984 Discussions

moving square round car in forza horizon 5

bartk1971
Novice

when playing forza horizon 5 I noticed a line moving in front of the car, especially in bright schenes scenes the line is very visible.  I have tried changing game video settings, enabled HDR, but the square stays visible. I have an Intel I5 12600K on an msi tomahawk z690 wifi ddr4, 128 GB Kingston fury 3200 RAM, an Intel arc A770 16GB GPU with latest drivers installed. My monitor is a Benq PD2700U. I will add screenshots which show the issue.

1 Solution
bartk1971
Novice

Hi, with the latest drivers, and some setting changes the problem seems to have dissapeared. So all fine now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
bartk1971
Novice

Rectangle round car.jpg

Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello bartk1971,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities and for sharing the screenshots and the video. I noticed the moving square while playing Forza Horizon 5 with your Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics, I will be more than happy to help you.

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
bartk1971
Novice

Hi, with the latest drivers, and some setting changes the problem seems to have dissapeared. So all fine now.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello bartk1971,

Thank you for your response and for keeping me informed. 

Happy to hear that the issue is fixed, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards, 

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos