Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1826 Discussions

Lords of the Fallen 2 (2023, DX12, Steam Deluxe Edition)

DavidSelucky
Novice

Hi,

this game LotF (latest version on Steam) have a lot of issues with low and unstable FPS between 55-75 (even on 1920x1080 with "medium settings", resolution scale 70 %, no FSR ) and random crashes too (after 15-30 minutes), SSU, message and crashreport added below. Any chance for better optimalization this title on future drivers? Thanx.

Specification:

i7 11700f

16 gb ddr 4 3600

A770 Limited Edition 16 gb (last WHQL 5186 via DDU installed)

1 TB SSD M2 Gen 3

0 Kudos
8 Replies
DavidSelucky
Novice

No response? I would expect at least some expression or promise improved.

0 Kudos
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hi DavidSelucky,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We have seen similar reports of the game Lords of the Fallen crashing randomly with error code 887A0006 and our driver debug team is currently investigating this situation. Do you have any latest dump or error log file for us to verify if this is the same scenario?

Upon checking the submitted SSU scan, the driver installed for your Arc graphics is version 31.0.101.5186 and we recently introduced performance improvements with latest driver 31.0.101.5333 so please give this one a try.

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos
DavidSelucky
Novice

Thank you for your response. Last version of WHQL 5333 tested (via DDU in safe mod installed), random crashes problems persists (after15-30 minutes max). New crash report added.

0 Kudos
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hi DavidSelucky,

Thank you for sharing your findings on the issue. However, we will do further research and investigation on this matter and post the response on this thread once available.

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos
DavidSelucky
Novice

Patch 1.1.560 solved problem with crashes.  But unstable low FPS (between 55-75) persist.

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello DavidSelucky,

Thank you for your response. Upon conducting a simulation of the game, it appears that we are not experiencing the issue you've described and are achieving over 100 FPS. To potentially resolve your concern, I suggest updating your graphics driver to the latest version, which is 31.0.101.5379. Once you have updated the driver, please share the outcome with us. We're here to assist you through this process.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
DavidSelucky
Novice

Yes, it's better now. The latest version of the game 1.1.626, the 5333 WHQL driver on medium settings with a 70% scale resolution between 70-90 FPS (1920x1080). However, I still use LOTF - Fixes and Improvements mod from Nexus, recommend.

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello DavidSelucky,

I'm glad to hear that the performance has improved with the latest game version 1.1.626 and the 5333 WHQL driver. Achieving 70-90 FPS at 1920x1080 with medium settings and a 70% scale resolution is quite a good outcome. It's also great that you've found the LOTF - Fixes and Improvements mod to be beneficial. Your recommendation is appreciated, and it might help others looking to enhance their gaming experience. 

If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos