Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1946 Discussions

Low gpu usage in Flashing Lights EMS

Arcuser
Beginner

I know this game isn't very popular, but I thought it might work better in Arc. Sure it gets 75+ fps but there is a lot of stuttering and low GPU usage (between 55% and 70%). I think low GPU usage is causing the stuttering. My friend has a GTX 1660 TI, it gets better performance than my Arc a750. What can I do to fix this? Is it a driver problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
그래요ITech
New Contributor I

Low GPU usage in games is one of the most common problems that trouble many gamers worldwide. Low GPU usage directly translates to low performance or low FPS in games, because GPU is not operating at its maximum capacity as it is not fully utilized. 

Try these suggestions and tips for optimal games experience:

• Verify compatibility within the components.
  • Verify the application's minimum requirements.
  • Install the latest graphics drivers for your GPU.
  • Clean Install the graphics driver.
  • Roll back the graphics driver to a previous version in case newer drivers are causing the issue.
  • Confirm that the processor passes the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool test.
  • Confirm that no other heavy workload programs are running in the background while using the application.
    • Open the Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc).
    • Click the CPU, GPU and Memory tabs to check whether anything is using up large chunks of your CPU or RAM (such as a web browser with many tabs open).
  • Keep the operating system up to date.
  • Check other systems with the same specification and application to isolate the issue.

Cheers,

0 Kudos