Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1592 Discussions

No sound after new Graphics Card Arc A770

BogdanC
Beginner

Hello, I purchased today a new GPU ARC A770, everything works fine I was able to install the drivers with no problems and enable resizable bar in my BIOS but I have no sound.  I checked multiple times the connectors of my headphones are in the right sockets (just as before when it did work). Any help is greatly appreciated I left in attachements my Device manager and intel driver and support assistent information.

Later Edit: I also did a driver scan with IObit Driver Booster premium and everything is now up to date, problem still remains.

LE2: Installed Beta driver, no fix.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
BogdanC
Beginner

I solved it by myself, it can be closed.

0 Kudos
Robert_Q_Intel

Hello BogdanC,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Arc communities.

We are glad to hear that the issue was resolved.

Please feel free to share the steps that were followed in order to solve the issue,

In case you have any questions please let us know.

Best regards,  

Robert Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
BogdanC
Beginner

Since I got no help or reply here, whatever worked I'll keep it for myself. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

0 Kudos
bobdiamond
Beginner

Realy ? u wont help the other ? i have a sound issue and i dont know how to fix it and u wont help ? wow ... why

0 Kudos
Robert_Q_Intel

Hello BogdanC,

Happy Holidays, 

We will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,  

Robert Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos