Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1721 Discussions

Performance Tuning - Fan Curve

onetwobravo
Beginner

Could you please implement more temperature values for the fan curve graph? This would allow the fan curve to be easier to customize, instead of having to guess what temperature the fan speeds are being set to.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello onetwobravo

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics. I am sorry you are experiencing issues with fan curve settings for your Intel® Arc™ GPU.

Please note that the Fan Control feature is not yet officially released or supported in Intel® Arc™ Control, this is a feature that we are working on to release it soon, however, I will be glad to pass your feedback to the corresponding team. Please let me know the features or functionalities that you would like to see related to Fan Control settings.

Best Regards,

Hugo O,

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
onetwobravo
Beginner

Hugo, I would like to control how often the software checks the GPU temperature sensor to update fan speeds, by being able to input a value measured in seconds. I also want to be able to control the temperature hysteresis (the plus/minus range in F or C, for which the temperature must change in the given response time - the first feature I mentioned - in order for the fan curve to change) Finally, like I mentioned in my original post, I would like if the temperature and fan speed values on the fan curve graph were in increments of 10. (See attached picture for example)

Screenshot 2023-03-29 204947.png

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello onetwobravo

Thank you for the feedback that you shared. Allow me to document and pass this information on to our team. I will let you know once I have an update for you.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello onetwobravo

Thank you for your patience. We want to let you know that the feedback that you have provided has been documented and passed to the corresponding team. We want to thank you for all the feedback and ideas provided as they help us improve our Intel® Arc™ graphics Software and GPUs.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello onetwobravo

Since there are no further questions, we will proceed to close this thread. Once again we want to thank you for your feedback and continued support of our Intel® Arc™Graphics products.

If you need further assistance please open a new topic as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos