Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1620 Discussions

Problème carte graphique Intel arc a770

Jonathan62100
Beginner
Bonjour je rencontre actuellement un problème avec l'installation de ma carte graphique Intel arc a770 je l'ai installé sur ma carte mère MSI x470 gaming plus équipé d'un ryzen 7700 et de 16 go de mémoire corsair le souci c'est que lorsque je lance rainbow six siège je tourne à 30 fps et la tension de la carte varie entre 0 et 0,7 est-ce que quelqu'un aurait le même problème
0 Kudos
31 Replies
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Jonathan62100, thank you for the update.

Upon checking all completed steps, at this point you can think to reinstall from scratch the operating system and all affected games back.

Best regards, 

Luis A.

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
Jonathan62100
Beginner
Bonjour la réinstallation complète du système d'exploitation a été faite.
Les pilotes ont été réinstallés ainsi que les jeux et le résultat est toujours le même lorsque je regarde le diagnostic il est affiché adapter ram 1gb alors que la carte est censée faire 16gb.
Cela devient de plus en plus incompréhensible
Cordialement
0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Jonathan62100,  

This is a friendly reminder to follow up. Let me investigate your concern further so I can provide any other recommendations.

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Jonathan62100,

Thank you for your shared information so far, I understand your new problems.

Let me ask you first since you mentioned earlier you were waiting on a NVIDIA 3070

Do you experience the same problems in the same hardware setup?

If the system is stable enough, proceed with the following to investigate more.

Please try the following, let me know for each point what you can accomplish and the outcome so we can give you a solution.

In order to reproduce we want to try out the same settings that you have configured for a comparison.

I noticed your videos game playback shows FPS 100+ across those games in the 3 videos, and you report performance issues. My advice is to open separate threads for the different  affected games to handle each game problem individually.

For example you reported performance problems with Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, let me collect the following as the shared links are in an unsupported language

-      Game/program Quality (Low, Medium, High, Ultra), resolution/refresh rate selected, Vsync (on/off), Display (Fullscreen/ Windowed / Borderless Windowed)?

-      Game/program Distribution Service the game ( Blizzard, Epic, Origin, Steam, Xbox, Ubisoft connect)?

-      Let us know the exact configuration and step-by-step for reproduction purposes?

o  is it just looking at the sky that reaches high FPS?

Please run DDU and perform a clean installation with the newest release graphics driver.

-      Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) to Uninstall an Intel® Graphics Driver https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000091878/graphics.html  

-      Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.4091 (download go to website https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/726609/intel-arc-iris-xe-graphics-whql-windows.html? )

Finally send an updated report to analyze the data.

Tool Intel® System Support (For download and instructions go the links below 

-       https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html?product=91600 ).

Best regards,

Luis A.

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Jonathan62100,

We are attentive to hearing updates from you. Any concerns about the previous information sent, let me know to assist further.

Best regards,

Luis A.

0 Kudos
Jonathan62100
Beginner
Bonjour cette carte graphique est en train de me rendre dingue ,j'essaie depuis 2 mois toutes les solutions possibles pour résoudre mon problème. Rien ne va , es ce qu'un envoi en service après vente serait possible ? Car actuellement je n'ai aucune solution . La carte a été achetée chez LDLC et lorsque je leur demande un retour ils me disent que je vais devoir payer .
Cordialement
0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Jonathan62100,  

I truly apologize for the whole inconvenience with the Product Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics. Please bear with me in order to investigate and provide the available options.

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Jonathan62100, 

Thank you for your patience. Upon checking the information, we recommend you contact your local live support to proceed with a warranty request for your particular problems associated with your Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics.

Here are pages where you can look up contact information, including local/country phone numbers, by geography:  

U.S. and Canada: Intel Customer Support  

Europe, Middle East and Africa: Intel Customer Support EMEA   

Asia-Pacific: Intel Customer Support APAC   

Latin America: Intel Customer Support LAR   

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Jonathan62100,

We want to inform you of the following related to some games which you are having the issue with:

Rainbow Six Siege: switch to Vulkan API for improved performance. We are still working on improvements for DX11 (bug ID 14018277806 - 14017771201)

God of War: the low-performance issue is currently under investigation bug ID 14017646791

We understand that you want to claim the warranty for this graphics card but if you want us to try to fix the issue with the rest of the games please follow the steps below:

• Update the graphics driver to the latest Beta version 31.0.101.4125

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/729157/intel-arc-iris-xe-graphics-beta-windows.html

For installation steps, you can visit the article (Method 2):

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005629/graphics.html

• Download, run, save and attach the report for the following:

tool: 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics.html

For installation steps:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000055840/graphics.html

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Jonathan62100, 

This is a friendly reminder to follow up.

I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

Were you able to resolve the issue with the steps provided? 

To continue helping you, please provide the system report for additional help. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Jonathan62100, 

We have not heard back from you about the required information to continue the investigation for the rest of the troubleshooting support. If you need further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Thank you for choosing Intel.  

Best regards,  

Luis A. 

0 Kudos