Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1626 Discussions

Problem with the game Batman arkham knight on intel arc

bandiera
Beginner

Good morning everyone. I have a problem with Batman arkham alone. Indeed at the beginning impossible to launch the game, or else, it turned to 2-3fps (the game did not recognize my Intel arc 750 graphics card and detected Microsoft Basic Drivers). After searching on the internet, I copied a dxgi.dll file which to all solved. (the game worked perfectly from a fluidity point of view etc). However , color problems , the screen became green , purple continuously at times. So, I deleted this file and then I copied other DXKV files. The game releases my gpu again, no more display problems. Nevertheless, the FPS rate is very unstable.
Thank you for the help you can give me.

Ps: The drivers are up to date and I have a very recent pc.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello bandiera,

We appreciate your patience.

We would like to let you know we have been able to replicate this issue internally, and we are now investigating this matter under bug ID 14019018958. Unfortunately, we can't promise any ETA regarding this matter.

To void duplicate efforts, since this process requires further effort on our part, we are considering closing this case. However, before doing so, we would like to know if you agree with this.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
30 Replies
Jeremie
New Contributor I
Try playing in windowed mode (Alt+Enter) it may fix the problem while I try to find a fix
0 Kudos
bandiera
Beginner
Thank you for your help, I was already playing in window mode because when I asked, I saw that it could correct the problem. I continue to amend others as you suggest and will keep you informed. And I’ll keep in touch for any ideas you have, see you soon and thank you again for your time.
0 Kudos
Jeremie
New Contributor I
0 Kudos
Jeremie
New Contributor I
Open the WB games folder in documents, Arkham Knight and then GFX settings. Locate Display_mode and then change the value from 2 to 1
0 Kudos
bandiera
Beginner

I looked in the GTX file and the value 1 was already entered for display_Mode

0 Kudos
bandiera
Beginner

I’d like to ask you a question, do you think the display problem come from the DXGI.dll file?

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello bandiera,

We appreciate your patience.

We would like to let you know we have been able to replicate this issue internally, and we are now investigating this matter under bug ID 14019018958. Unfortunately, we can't promise any ETA regarding this matter.

To void duplicate efforts, since this process requires further effort on our part, we are considering closing this case. However, before doing so, we would like to know if you agree with this.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
bandiera
Beginner

Hello everyone, I finally have a solution . To fix this problem, download the DXVK ASYNC 2.0 folder ( https://github.com/Sporif/dxvk-async/releases/tag/2.0) and copy to Binaries / Win 64 . Problem solved

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello bandiera,

We are glad to know that you were able to find a workaround for this issue. Since you marked this thread solved, we will close this thread now.

If you need additional information, please submit a new question since this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
inquisitivedev
Beginner

After using latest dxvk-2.3, I am unable to launch the game. PFA for error(s) message.

inquisitivedev_0-1707321703777.png

Rebar: Enabled
GPU: Intel A770 version 5186

PSA: Sharing log files really won't working because the OP has shared the similar files already and still haven't abled to run this particular game. I have made a list of games which are not working on A770/LE GPU. Let me know if your team have an API for copatible games?

0 Kudos