Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1794 Discussions

Regular Crashes in Final Fantasy 14 since new Expansion

Saveno
New Contributor I

Hi, this problem did not occur before the Expansion and started happening with the Dawntrail Expansion that came out a few days ago.

Here is the Error:

Screenshot 2024-06-29 231918.png

System:

Ryzen 5 5600x

Intel Arc A770

32GB Ram

Settings:

High, 1080p

Can't say what triggers it, it just happens at random times.

*edit
Sorry, didn't see there is a new Driver with Dawntrail support. Arc Control didn't notify me about it. Will try the new driver and report back if it still happens.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
LilithTwilight

Hi, I have a similar problem but with another error message from DirectX. Since the new expansion Dawntrail my game also keeps crashing with this error:

Screenshot 2024-06-30 184926.png

I have alread the newest driver 5593, I think the error is less frequnt with this but it is still happening multiple times a day. A fix would be highly appreciated

Kind regards

Edit:

Intel 13400F

ArC770 16GB LE

64GB RAM

Windows 11

1080p Maximum

0 Kudos
ShunMnzed
New Contributor I

@Saveno & @LilithTwilight 

Please consider trying these steps

1. Since you've identified that there is a new driver with Dawntrail support available, it's a good step to update your Intel Arc A770 graphics card driver. This could potentially resolve the issue you're encountering.

2. After updating the driver, observe your system's performance while playing with the new expansion. Pay attention to whether the random occurrences of the problem still persist or if there's any improvement.

3. If the issue continues after updating the driver, consider monitoring system temperatures, GPU usage, and any specific in-game actions that might coincide with the problem. This information could help in further diagnosing the issue.

4. Keep an eye on Arc Control for future driver updates or notifications related to performance improvements or bug fixes specific to the Dawntrail Expansion.

Shun...

0 Kudos