Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1720 Discussions

Roblox fps issue

Xwopiy
New Contributor I

Hello intel I know this is a bit silly but 2 months ago I got the Arc a770 from Assrock I really like the performance that this gpu is giving to me like on Jedi Fallen order on ultra graphics (1080) I'm having around 120 or 130 fps and same on the other aggresive games but..... I have constant performance issues on Roblox and Im having around 21 or 30 fps on LOW settings I tried reinstalling the drivers but its as bad as it was before even my old Gpu (GTX 1050 from Nividia) had better performance on this game then my current gpu. I really need help to solve this issue because I can't play games whit some of my friends. Anyway my personal opinion on the arc is very good but in roblox...... just help me to fix it thanks

-Xwopiy

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Xwopiy
New Contributor I

Hello so funny story whit an happy ending so basically I fixed the fps drop on roblox it was bc my iGPU was not diasbled and now ye it works it works on any game now it works better then before thank u intel for all ur help and I hope that u guys will be up there I hope that we will meet again

Whit respect 

-Xwopiy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
29 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Xwopiy, 

Thank you for letting us know. We have recently released a new driver which shows considerable improvement for games using DX11. Have you already tried updating to 31.0.101.5445 (WHQL Certified)? If you haven't yet, we highly recommend doing so and let us know of the results. By the way, thank you for sticking around and being patient while we try to resolve this for you. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Xwopiy
New Contributor I

Hello I just installed the new version of the arc but I have the same performance

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Xwopiy, 

Thank you for updating us. We will continue to diligently investigate this for you. I promise to update this thread as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
Xwopiy
New Contributor I

Yay I'll stick around

-Xwopiy

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Xwopiy, 

Thank you for patiently waiting. We are continuously investigating this for you. We do want to clarify some details. May we please know on which of this storage devices is the roblox installed? 

• nVME - Patriot M.2 P300 1024GB (C: / D:)
  • HDD - ST1000DM010-2EP102 (E:)

I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
Xwopiy
New Contributor I

Hello sorry for the late reply I was on a mini vacation my roblox is installed in Local Disk (C:) on my HHD if u need more info just reply again

-Xwopiy

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Xwopiy, 

Thank you for taking the time to answer. We will proceed in continuously investigating this for you and get back to you once again on this thread as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
Xwopiy
New Contributor I

Hello so funny story whit an happy ending so basically I fixed the fps drop on roblox it was bc my iGPU was not diasbled and now ye it works it works on any game now it works better then before thank u intel for all ur help and I hope that u guys will be up there I hope that we will meet again

Whit respect 

-Xwopiy

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Xwopiy, 

Thank you for confirming. I am delighted to hear that our recommendation successfully resolved the issue. The initial request to disable your integrated GPU was a precautionary measure to ensure optimal performance with your Intel Arc A770 graphics card.

Your cooperation throughout this process has been outstanding, and we truly value you as a partner. While we will be closing this case, please remember that our support team is always here for you. Should you require further assistance, feel free to open a new thread at any time. 

Game on Xwopiy! Till we meet again. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos