Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1810 Discussions

Some games causing my pc to freeze imedietaly

Insert
Beginner

I just got an Asrock Arc a770, Downloaded The latest drivers and tried loading Java Minecraft, works fine, Tried Subnautica Below Zero and it freezes my whole pc within 5 seconds, Same goes for Steel Division 2, The Long Drive, and some others, I also noticed when i loaded into a game of Hearts Of Iron 4 it would crash aswell but only when actually getting into the game not immediately like the others?

Specs:

I5-10600

Arc A770 8gb

24gb Ram

500w Integra Psu

Msi H510M-A Pro

Windows 11

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Insert,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

Based on the information you provided, you mentioned that your PSU capacity is 500. As per the system requirements for the Arc™ A-series Graphics, we recommend using a Minimum of 600W for the Intel® Arc™ A770 Limited Edition and A750 Limited Edition Graphics. We recommend you use another power supply that meets the requirements. Please note that not meeting the system requirements may cause system instability.

Also, we advise that you open a thread per game issue, and the root cause of the problems you experience may not be related to each game.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Insert,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Insert
Beginner
Sorry for the late reply, I ended up getting a 700w PSU shortly after making this post and that fixed the issue.
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Insert,

We're glad to know the information helped. Hopefully, it will help other community members. Since the thread is now solved, we will close it. If you need additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos