Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1599 Discussions

Suggestion Intel Arc

addelucas123
New Contributor II

Good afternoon

I'm David, I come to send several suggestions for the next drivers,

1. Assassin's Creed Valhalla: 45% performance improvements to get higher frames per second at least 115 FPS 1080P.

2. Cyberpunk 2077: Performance improvements by 45% to get higher frames per second at least 100 FPS 1080P.

3. Remember that I'm waiting for red dead redemption 2 to correct the problem I'm having when I use DX12 with vertical sync and 144Hz is where I have a performance problem that would be 1 FPS with a 1920x1080 resolution

remember that red dead redemption 2 is reported and we want you to get drivers as soon as possible thanks

For example, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, everything is obtained at a maximum of 73 to 75 FPS, we constantly go if you can improve the performance even more, at least 110 and 115 FPS is fine for me, but 73 FPS and 75 FPS I see it as quite good but more performance can still be improved that is, you must exceed the Intel Arc A770 16GB graphics card to the RTX 3060 Ti at least 100 FPS triple AAA titles

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997

Thank you for posting on the  Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. We appreciate the feedback that you have provided. Please note that the issue with the game Red Dead Redemption 2 is still been investigated you can reference the Bug ID number 18020723290 in case you want to get an update on the status of this issue, however, at the moment there is an estimated time for a fix to come up.

Allow me to pass on the feedback that you have provided to our team.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997

We have documented and passed your feedback and recommendations to the corresponding team to be taken into consideration. We appreciate your continued support of Intel® Arc™.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997

I see there are no further questions related to this topic, we will need close this thread. Once again we thank you for your feedback and support. Do not hesitate in opening a new topic if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos