Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1585 Discussions

Trackmania "corrupted installation" if the user didn't install dxvk

TheWonderfulPie
New Contributor I

The Game Bug Checklist is linked, as well as the Intel Scan

When I launch Trackmania, I was having the “Corrupted installation. Please verify the game’s files”. Thanks to YouTube’s channel GraphicArc, I was able to know that I had to download dxvk and copy-paste it to the game’s folder, and it now kinda works. There are still some issues, most notably the fact that everytime I Alt+Tab or that I want to use Intel Arc Control Overlay (Alt+O), the game makes a black screen for 3 seconds, then comes back, like if the display output was rebooting. Without using dxvk, not even a reinstallation works

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello TheWonderfulPie,

Unfortunately, there is no option for us to notify you when the issue is resolved once we close the thread. We recommend you keep updating your system. You can check the driver release notes for future driver updates to see if there is any info regarding your issue. However, not all the fixes are included in the release notes. You can use our Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to install the drivers as soon as they are available.

Since you have agreed to close the thread, we will close it now. If you need additional information, please submit a new question since this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello TheWonderfulPie,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

We have been able to reproduce this issue internally, and we are working on a solution. The driver developer team is working under bug ID 14018613503. We apologize, but we are unable to provide an Estimated Time or additional information at this time due to the need for further effort on our end. Please keep an eye out for future updates regarding drivers.

We are currently contemplating whether to close this thread. Before doing so, we would like to verify if you are in agreement with our decision to close it.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
TheWonderfulPie
New Contributor I

Yes I'm okay with it but I'd like to be notified when the issue will be resolved if possible

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello TheWonderfulPie,

Unfortunately, there is no option for us to notify you when the issue is resolved once we close the thread. We recommend you keep updating your system. You can check the driver release notes for future driver updates to see if there is any info regarding your issue. However, not all the fixes are included in the release notes. You can use our Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to install the drivers as soon as they are available.

Since you have agreed to close the thread, we will close it now. If you need additional information, please submit a new question since this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos